Thursday, May 5, 2011

Nate the Great and the Handsome Haircut

          Late one night, Nate asked my Dad if he would give him a haircut. Unfortunately, 9 o'clock is much too late for an elderly soul such as my father, so poor Nate was going to have to wait at least until the next day. Me being the kind sister that I am offered to cut his hair myself, that very night!
          I pretended to be confident in my hair-cutting abilities. I guess I did a good job of convincing him, because he agreed to let me. I told him if it didn't turn out we could just buzz it all off anyways. :) Nate is handsome enough that I figured I couldn't do too much damage. Besides, I think he has too many girls following him around, so even if it would have turned out bad I wouldn't have complained.

                Mwa ha ha. . . .                                                    Before
 



          Lucky for him, it turned out great! I only had to have my Dad give me advice and help me out a couple of times. . .  and by the time I finished, even my dad, the hair-cutting champ, gave it his stamp of approval as a mighty-fine looking haircut. Maybe I should quit BYU and go to hair school.



(Yes, he took his shirt off. Yes, I look like crap. Sorry.)

1 comment:

  1. So glad you cut his hair so nicely, because he thinks I messed him up once when I gave it a try. I will not go to hair school...but you can do anything! :)

    ReplyDelete