Saturday, May 21, 2011

I'm. . . engaged?

One of the Elders in Andrew's apartment who's always playing jokes changed this:





to this (this is the front of his planner lol):





He later wrote Andrew this letter:

(You may want to click on the pictures to make them bigger and readable)





Ha ha! I thought it was a good joke.

3 comments:

  1. Haha Mindy that is funny! I didn't even know you had a blog, I will add you to the sign of my blog! So what is the real deal with this guy? Do you guys talk, or is this really a joke? haha, good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Elder Ellis sounds so funny! Great joke, and I think you should write him a letter just for fun! :)But that's all...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mindy, Thanks for teaching my class today---I REALLY appreciate it! That letter is hilarious:)

    ReplyDelete