Monday, July 18, 2011

Stadium of Fire: David, my love!





     Fourth of July weekend, Allie and I were lucky enough to get tickets to go to Stadium of Fire! Our awesome friend, Lance, gave them to us because he knew how much we loved David Archuleta. :) And boy did we love it. It was so much fun! I loved visiting Provo and some of my friends there, and I am getting excited to move back in a month. I'm sad too though, mom. Just so you know.




                                                 Hello Bekah :)



Just hangin' out before the show



It was SO blasted hot. Luckily slushies saved the day!



     Anyway, the show was so awesome! I want to go every year now. They had some really cool dancers who covered the field and danced with glow sticks, an 'America's Got Talent' competition, Brad Paisley, DAVID ARCHULETA, and an amazing firework show!


Here are the dancers... awesome!



     Although most people seemed to be there for Brad Paisley, we didn't exactly love him. We aren't huge country fans, though I have been listening to a little country this summer. The thing we didn't like was that he didn't even talk to the crowd at all... he just performed then left. He did have some funny songs still.




 We love David!


     David Archuleta was the highlight for us. :) I forgot how much I like that boy. He has such a good voice! Ya, make fun of us. We don't care. We love him!

1 comment:

  1. That's so cool that you girls got to go. And can I just say....those Beckett girls are GORGEOUS!!! Ü

    ReplyDelete