Monday, June 20, 2011

Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY!

          We had a blast in Yellowstone last week for a mini-family reunion (meaning only 1/3 of the family was there... still like 30 people though ha ha!). We got to see almost every animal we dreamed of seeing. . . even bears! I have tons and tons of fun pictures... And a picture is worth a thousand words, so here are just a few.
Allie the Babe :)


My cute cousins after a bear RAN across the road!


I guess this was before Yellowstone when we stopped at my Grandpa's... We saw this bus and had to snap a picture!



Girl cousins! (Sad that Kaycee's face is covered...)


Allie and Brooklyn were disgusted that Briana ate an ant.





 Can you guess which two really didn't jump? Looks pretty real I think. :)

Old Faithful!
 Oh Mom and Dad. ;)
 The mother bear we saw! We got some really good video too. Come to my house and I am sure my dad would love to show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment