Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Home Sweet Home

   Well, it's official--I survived my first year of college! That was the fastest school year of my life. . . and the hardest, for sure. It was so much fun though. I learned a lot about real studying (none of that fake high school stuff ;) ), cooking, driving (ya, Grantsville driving is completely different from Provo driving. No similarities whatsoever), living with roommates (who I love :) ), paying for food, car, gas, books, and everything else, going to a singles ward, and much much more!
   I am back in good ol' Grantsville for the summer. I am excited to be with my family, because they are my best friends in the world! I love being home. I am kind of nervous though to live at home for the WHOLE summer, because as much as I LOVE Grantsville, I am not sure how much I will have to do here besides work and hang with the fam. :)                        
                
                  Saying goodbye to Cami.... love her!

                                            
  
 
                  Goodbye to Building 10, the BEST building at Wyview!  
            and Bekah and Kirsten, more of some of the best friends ever.             
                                    

          

 Today I have just been trying to find the motivation to unpack. .Yes, I may have had a few breaks, and yes, there are still a bunch of boxes waiting to be put away. There are a lot more exciting things to do-

                 like jumping on the tramp with Allie, Nate, and Seth


  
          But with four wild kids on the tramp, someone is bound to get hurt!


      

             Luckily it was Nate; he is pretty tough. ;) After a mouth full of
                  blood and a quick break inside, the boys were ready to keep
                                 practicing their back flips!



   Oh how I love my family.




4 comments:

  1. I didn't mean to hit Nate in the face with my elbow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had a whole comment on here talking about how cool this blog was, but Rachel just deleted it. So I would like to congratulate both you and Seth on your good grammar :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new blog! And I'm so glad you are home for the summer. I'm a lucky Mama. And cool picture of the boys flipping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for you being back home in Grantsville! You'll have to let me know in a few weeks how you're faring. Not so much to do here once you've lived in a metropolis with almost everything at your fingertips! Come keep me company anytime. Rendon loves you and will play with you all summer:)

    ReplyDelete