Sunday, August 14, 2011

California Girls

      A couple of weeks ago, me and Ms. Al Bal were lucky enough to be invited to California with Kat and Patti!!! :)  Everything ended up working out just perfectly so that we could go sort of last minute. And let me just say, we had the time of our lives!

     We loved swimming in the ocean at Newport Beach, riding on a ferry, looking at creatures in the tide pools at Laguna Beach, eating at delicious places like Bubba Gump's, The Rainforest Cafe, and The Cheesecake Factory, walking around Downtown Disney, and of course....





...going to Disneyland and California Adventure! Oh how we loved this magical place. I haven't been to Disneyland since I was seven, so it was practically a new experience for me. There were so many fun rides (my favorites? California Screamin' and Tower of Terror, of course!), beautiful princesses, and neat things to look at. I also LOVED the parade.











     Oh, and I almost forgot! Here are some cupcakes me and Allie made to celebrate our trip.

     Thanks a million for letting us tag along, Kat and Patti. :) We loved every minute of it!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got to go and have some fun before the school season begins......especially with your good buddy Allie. Sisters are the best:) It looks like you lived it up!! btw..those cupcakes look heavenly and are sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful thing to do. It looks like you all had a blast. Good luck with your new school year! Make it the best.

    ReplyDelete